Sunday, January 3, 2010

A new beginning.

Aloha: Today is the start of a new beginning for me. I am going to go on a diet and lose at least 30 pounds this year. Right now the opu is so big I can not see my feet. I am writing about it so that, I hope, some of my readers will keep me on the straight and narrow. How does a weight report, to go with the rain, vog, volcano and weather and whatever else I feel like reporting, sound.

How about a rubbish police report. Yesterday when we went to Hilo we stopped at the "transfer" stations to transfer our rubbish and there were 2 "rubbish officers" there. Before I could get out of the truck to unload one of them had done it for me. Great service but... Next year my wife (works for the county) and my eldest (works for the county) will be forced to take extra days off without pay because of the lagging economy. Yet the county hires people to guard the dumps 24/7. I would think that the computers for the fire department would be more important than the rubbish. But that is just me.

Now for the reports.... Rain 0.25 inches for the week. Volcano SOS. The vog was bad yesterday and early this morning. Right now the air is clear and clean and it is 60 on the sunny side of the house. Tephra, RB2S2BL quakes, and tremor is, also, SOS.

I am thinking of starting another blog where I can vent about the destruction of the United States. How about the fact that religion is the greatest obstacle between God and man. What do you all think?

God bless and be kind to each other.

1 comment:

hokusushi said...

Yes I think a weight report would be good. Because by you typing it will also make yourself realize the that you need to stick to your goal!! I will also help becaus I want to lose weight before my wedding. I would like to lose 20-30lbs. Back to the weight I was before Caysen. WE CAN DO IT DAD!!!! :)