Friday, January 8, 2010

"Bad Choices"

Aloha: Auwe!!! My mo'opuna has been making "bad choices" at school and I had to go pick him up 2 hours early yesterday. He will be 4 this month and he just does not want to listen and do as he is told. Will not sit, will not eat, will not sleep. He is taller than the other kids so when there is a shoving match he get the prize. He may win the match but he loses the battle. This morning grandma took him to school and he was not a happy camper. He knows I will be highly P.Oed if I have to pick him up again today. He knew that I was not happy to see him early yesterday.

The overlook webcam recorded quite a show last night. The HVO webcam recorded a nice glow all night and it looks like there is a vent in the hole in the ..... that is putting out a stream of lave and it is draining in another hole in the ..... Like I said before I am waiting for the crater wall to fall into the vent. The powers that be will then have to install a new webcam.

The weather is great today. Kansas Vovo will be all thawed out by the time she returns to Kansas and the 200 feet of snow. I hope she will be able to make it to the airport for her flight next week.

Another jerk locked himself in the bathroom of an airplane and the plane had to be diverted. I wonder if we are seeing a new tactic in the war against the US. You do not have to blow the plane up; just screw up the system by have one passenger acting stupid on a flight. The government will bring the plane down for you. Not as spectacular but it gets the job done.

I guess that will do it for today. May the Good Lord bless and keep you all safe.

No comments: