Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The end of Christmas.

Aloha: Today is January 6th, the last day of the Christmas season. Last night was the 12th night and today is called "little Christmas". Throughout most of the Christian world today is the day when presents are opened. Today is also the 4th anniversary of the death of our mother. She was 92 and in complete control of all her faculties. Enough said about that.

I am going to have my eldest tell me where "browns" is. She thinks using the metal detector there would be better than at bayfront. Who knows, I just might find Capt Kidd's treasure.

I got some "vent shades" for our pick-up and Burida installed them for me yesterday afternoon.

The volcano is SOS, earthquakes are down and the view from the overlook webcam is up. The weather is fantastic. I saw stars when I took our "old man dog" for a walk this morning so I knew that the vog was clearing. Sure enough, most of the vog is gone and the air is breathable again. You do not have to chew it before you "use" it.

I guess that is it for today. God love you all and be good to each other.

No comments: