Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Oh what a beautiful morning, oh what a beautiful day!!!!! It is a glorious day here in God's country. I was able to go for my walk in the park. For those who do not know, it is a short 15 minute walk to the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. Left about 7a and was back for breakfast at about 8:30. The apapani were very talkative and it was great!!!!

It is looking like it is going to be a great gathering at Makana & Chris's on Christmas. {Every time I type "Chris" I put the "t" on the end and get confused as to how to correct it. Auwe!!! I hope it is not the start of "old timers".} Just like Thanksgiving there will be too much food. Looks like I will have to do my walk twice on Friday. I lucked out and had to try a laulau when they were done. It was ono.

The spell checked on this site does not let you add words to the dictionary so it hi lites all the Hawaiian words.

May God bless you all and take care of each other.

No comments: