Saturday, December 27, 2008

Aloha kakou!!! Auwe, just as I was about to write yesterday there was a lighting strike that took out the cable. No TV, and no Internet!!! Talk about withdrawal!!!
Christmas day was rather wet. Thunder storms moved in in the evening and lasted all day yesterday. The cable was out for over 24 hours. Some were so loud it scared the s*** out of the dogs. I, however, remained cool and collected and pigged out on coffee and Christmas goodies.

We had a great Christmas at M & C's house. It was a little wet, but we were able to stay dry and eat too much. Mushrooms wrapped with bacon cooked over charcoal. Laulau, kalua, lomilomi and poi. Salads and deserts, Richie's home brew (M&F were very impressed). I just thought of something, we forgot to sing Christmas songs. Looks like we will have to do it over again.

After having two girls, Caysen is quite a different child. There is a great difference between boys and girls. this is not a DUH statement, but my girls wanted dolls and such and all Caysen wants is race cars that he can crash together. He now has a whole bunch of them. I will have to wait till after the new year to get to play with them, I mean him.

Today is partly cloudy. No rain yet, I think it will rain this evening. Halema'uma'u is still steaming and having 10 - 15 earthquakes a day. These are the kind you do not feel, but are strong enough to be recorded on more than 3 graphs. earthquakes too small to be recorded number anywhere from 30 to 150 a day.

Hey, this is getting too long. May God bless and keep you all safe.



1 comment:

kaiulani said...

Tell me about it. Caysen is very much a boy... definately not learned behavior. I think he came out of the womb wanting to be a stunt race car driver... oh gosh, I can feel the gray hairs sprouting already.