Sunday, December 21, 2008

Aloha: Tis the Sunday before Christmas and the laulau are steaming. They have to cook for at least 6 hours so that the taro leaves (luau) cook down and are eatable. I like my laulau with a lots of luau leaves. Since we will be having pork roast we decided to make beef laulau, with extra luau. We were going to make some chicken laulau but did not.

It is another beautiful day up here in God's country. It is now 2p and 59 degrees. Partly cloudy sky and very pleasant.

My wife is playing a hand held game and wins about every third game. I can not win at all. We go to Las Vegas and she wins and I lose. I don't care what they say; there is such a thing as luck..... Some have it and I don't!!!!!

Boy, I can not wait for Christmas. Good Eats!!!! Take care and God bless.

No comments: