Friday, December 19, 2008

Aloha kakou. Finals are pau so I am off today. I am spending the day up here in God's country. It is about 10a and the sun has been able to poke through. I hope to be able to walk to the PO in a couple of hours. I do miss my walks in the park. It looks like we are having light trades as the vog seems to be thinning out.

I really hope that Obama succeeds, but I think it is time to end the campaign. He acts like he knows that he has won the election, but talks like he is still running. I am getting tired of hearing him every day.

Well, the powers that be have IDd the bones in Florida as those of the 3 year old. The ME is Dr. G as seen on TV. We just might see this case on TV next year. The guy that tiped off the police called the police in August 3 times. Hey, he just came out on TV. Seems the press has been bothering his co-workers.

The crazy governor that tried to sell the senate seat is living in another world. When he smokes something that good he should share.

Be good to each other and mat God bless.

No comments: