Monday, December 8, 2008

Aloha: I was and am very pleased this morning to see that I have a follower of my blog!!!! This morning it was 54 degrees here in God's country. A light misty rain was falling, the birds were singing and the dogs were hungry. I have not yet checked the plume from Halema'uma'u but it was very wispy yesterday. However, earthquakes are up. It is OK with me as long as they stay below 3.5.

Am still trying to get ideas for this blog. When I thought about doing this I had all kinds of ideas but it is strange how ideas evaporate when you sit at a keyboard. Just did a spell check and this blog does not like Halema'uma'u. Now that I have typed it twice maybe it will stop hilighting it.

How about this to start a discussion. The greatest obsticle between God and man is religion.

1 comment:

kaiulani said...

Hows about you not use religion to start a discussion? lol...