Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sunday. Again?

Aloha: I just realized that I did not do my duty to my readers this past week. No posting for 7 whole days. How did you all survive?

I do nave some news to report. On our way home yesterday we got into a little fender-bender. We were number 3 in a line of cars and number 1 decided to stop in the middle of the road. Number 2 stops in time, I stop in time, but the Ridgeline behind me swerved to avoid me and his passenger front tire and my driver rear tire make like cymbal's and he gets a broken tire rod and a flat and is stuck in the middle of the road. Part of his tire is embedded between my tire and wheel. The car that started the whole thing disappeared as did everyone else who saw what happened. A friend on my wife's from JC's and the driver of the car that hit us changed out tire and now I have to go to my insurance and see what has to be done. My alloy wheel is damaged so will have to be replaced. So much for the excitement of the day, week, month and maybe the year.

We got 0.25 inches of rain for the week. The volcano is SOS. And all is beautiful in God's country. God bless and keep you all.

No comments: