Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter.

Aloha: I want to wish you all a very Happy and Holy Easter. The day kinda snuck up on us this year. We went to South Point on Friday with Topher, Anakam, CJ, Ka'iulani and Chief and the subject came up so we made plans in a hurry to eat at noon at Anakam's house. Even without planning we ended up with too much to eat. In addition to those mentioned above, Chief's friend, Malama and my brother Manuel were there. It was a very pleasant day.

On my last post I got two comments: the second answering the first. The first asked what "blatherskite" is and, also, what is "bloviate". He/she/it wanted to know what the "bones" reference was about.

The second comment explained about "Bones" being a TV program, which I watch reruns of in the afternoon. As for "blatherskite" (A person given to voluble, empty talk) and "boviate" (to speak pompously.) I believe he said, before the House vote, that all that can be said has been said and now he is going around the country contributing to global warming try to convince himself that what he is doing is a good thing. In North Carolina he used over 2,500 words and took more that 17 minutes to answer a simple question. Auwe!!!!!

We had all of 0.4 inches of rain this week. The weather has been beautiful, the air clear and clean as the trades are blowing all the vog to Kona. The volcano is SOS and all is well in God's country.

The best news is that I will be sitting my mo'opuna this week. I will have to check with Anakam as I think she was saying that I can meet the whole gang at the zoo on Friday. Sounds like a winner to me. That is all for today. May God bless and keep all of you safe and sound.

No comments: