Thursday, April 22, 2010

Another day....

Aloha: I was asked "what feedback" so here it is. On April 4th (I believe) I asked what you, my readers, thought about which direction you thought our country should take. Should we go with the founders or with the Progressives? Just remember, 30 years ago it was progress in Hawaii to put a hotel on every beach. "They paved paradise and put in a parking lot". Progress is a journey and it is not only fair, but our duty to ask "What is at the end of the journey?"

My wife went to Maui on Sunday for a meeting (state wide) of the Red Cross. She was to come home that night and then leave on the first flight out for a meeting (state wide) of the EMS the next day. Thank God the Red Cross put her up in a hotel for Sunday night. She is coming in tonight (Thursday) and she has to be at work tomorrow morning.

God love you all and take care.

No comments: