Thursday, May 27, 2010

Updates

Aloha: If you check out my last post you will see that I got a comment. It is from, I think, a lawyer. I guess they are looking for business. No luck as the manager at the local AT&T store, who is very nice, resolved the problems and things are normal, for now. I think that phone, and tower, technology are not progressing at the same pace. The only problem is that you kinda lose confidence that the technology will work when needed.

We just had a special election for the 1st Congressional District. You may have heard about it as the Republicat won over the 2 Demipublicans. The weird thing is the D's do not reside in the district. Then yesterday I read about the guy losing the primary in Idaho, for the Senate, who has never been to Idaho. At least Hilliary moved to New York. I was taught, a long, long time ago, that you had to, at least, live in the district you wanted to represent. How about, at the very least, living in the State!

I am sitting my mo'opuna today. School is out so I will have a full time job for the summer. Tomorrow we all go to Kona for a long weekend. I know you all will miss my Sunday Report. I guess I will have to do it on Tuesday. For today the reports are all SOS. May the good Lord watch over the United States and protect it from "fundamental change".

No comments: