Friday, May 7, 2010

Friday Post.

Aloha: My daughter, Anakam, told me today that she misses my posting. When I started a million years ago I used to write 6 times a week. Typing SOS is getting very old. The basic concept of this blog was twofold. One: keep mainland relations up to date on what is happening here in God's country, and secondly; air my views on what is happening in the news of the day. On item #1 it gets very boring as I type SOS. On item #2; nobody wants to hear what is happening. This country is in deep "DOODOO". This past week, Biden(the VP) suggested that all 401(k)'s be taken over by the government to create another government pension plan. This administration, in the GM takeover, repealed the 4th amendment to the Constitution so what the hell; the government owns all the money anyway. Maybe that is the plan; if the United States becomes like Mexico the illegals will all go back where they belong. Aloha oe and may God bless.

No comments: