Sunday, May 23, 2010

Cell Phone Blues 2

Aloha: As you can see by the title, my cell phone blues are/is back. (See post of April 29). My cell phone carrier is AT&T Mobility. My new phone is/was a Nokia 6350. It is a really nice looking phone with features I will never use (More to go wrong?). As stated in my April 29 post, the phone lasted 8 days. Got a new one and it lasted 23 days. After about 2/3 hours at the AT&T store I got another phone yesterday and it does not work this morning. I took the sim card out of the new phone and put it into an old phone and it works fine (for now). The old phone is a Nokia 6085. I have had other Nokia phones over the years and they have all served me well. The new one; incoming calls go the voice mail; outgoing call get the message "Error In Connection". A full charge (battery full) last 8/12 hours. I am not looking forward to tomorrow.

This week is the last week of school for my mo'opuna. On Friday my wife and I, with our daughters, their "other halves" and CJ will be going to Kona for a long weekend. We have been doing this for, maybe 5, years now. It is a great, relaxing weekend. Do not expect a Sunday Report next Sunday. Sorry to disappoint.

We got 0.15 inches of rain this past week. The volcano is doing its thing and all is SOS. Time for me to go. May God's love be with you always.

1 comment:

no-win-no-fee said...

Aloha right back at-cha!